The technique I normally use to clean carpets is Steam Cleaning, also known as Hot Water Extraction. I have invested over £15,000 in equipment to provide the best possible service to my customers.
I rarely book more than one carpet cleaning job in Rochford per day, which gives me enough time to apply my 9 step process:
- Room Preparation. I can move larger items like sofas myself, but for insurance reasons I ask all customers to move smaller, valuable items such as ornaments before I arrive.
- Vacuum. Next I’ll prepare for the deep clean by vacuuming with my powerful Sebo commercial vacuum cleaner, already removing a large amount of dirt and debris.
- Carpet Treatment. Depending on what type of carpet you have, I will decide whether to treat stains now or after I’ve completed the Hot Water Extraction. I have many years of experience to draw from when it comes to identifying the nature of the stain and fibre so I can select the right technique for each job.
- Pre-Spray. Pre-spraying helps to break up any dirt still present in your carpet after the vacuuming stage.
- Agitation. After that I’ll agitate the pre-spray into the carpet with a specially designed machine which has contra rotating brushes designed to loosen any dirt trapped deep within the pile.
- Hot water extraction. I use a very powerful machine capable of temperatures of 110C for the Hot Water Extraction part of the process. It applies a fine jet of steaming hot solution under high pressure directly into the carpet fibres, which is then immediately extracted using powerful vacuum pumps. This is performed almost simultaneously, therefore not allowing the base of the carpets to become sodden and vastly speeding up the whole process.
- Grooming. Where appropriate, the carpet will be groomed using a carpet rake.
- Replace Furniture. Finally furniture is replaced on either Styrofoam blocks or foil tabs. This prevents any residual moisture in the carpet from leeching furniture stain that might otherwise spoil your beautiful clean carpet.
Carpet manufacturers recommend that carpets are cleaned once a year to extend their lives and maintain their quality. Built up soils, grit and dust can act like sandpaper in your carpet fibres, wearing it away and creating traffic lanes. Investing in professional carpet cleaning and maintenance means your carpets can last longer and you can save money in the long run. You might also like to consider ordering our upholstery cleaning, spot and stain removal or rug cleaning service alongside our carpet cleaning Rochford service to really spruce up your interiors.
At Roffey Cleaning we know the idea of having your carpets cleaned can seem pretty daunting, but when you book us, we can take away some of the worry for you. Our professional carpet cleaning service in Rochford always involves sticking to our meticulous process to ensure we don’t damage anything and always get the best results for our customers. With the latest techniques, training and recommended products, we are able to determine the best method of cleaning your carpet at home, and execute it successfully.
Many people in Rochford have already benefited from our great carpet cleaning service, including families that wanted to freshen up their carpets, home movers tackling stains and reviving their home before a sale, landlords cleaning properties at the end of tenancies, and even just those homes which need a little TLC from doing a Spring clean! Call us today to book your carpet cleaning service in Rochford and across the whole of Essex.
Welcome to Roffey Cleaning
Roffey Carpet Cleaning is based in Southend and we provide a friendly local service across Southend and Essex.
Call us today
100% RISK FREE GUARANTEE
All work comes with our satisfaction guarantee. Pay nothing if you’re not completely satisfied.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve just spilled liquid all over my carpet, what should I do?
Can you remove all stains?
What is steam cleaning?
This machine pumps highly pressurised water deep into the pile, completely rinsing out the cleaning solution that has been agitated into the carpet. This removes unwanted dust, debris and bacteria, providing relief for those of us who suffer from allergies and generally creating a cleaner, safer environment wherever Hot Water Extraction is used.
Hot Water Extraction doesn’t just offer the best deep clean on the market, but it’s also environmentally friendly and very efficient. It won’t expose you to the chemicals that carpet cleaning techniques employed by other companies do, and it will have your carpets dry in rapid time, causing minimum disruption to your home or business. Of course this is equipment that is being used by highly trained and experienced professionals, so we can get the best results for you carpets. We can clean deeper into the carpet to leave them cleaner and fresher which can make a huge difference to your home.
The most common problem you run into with cheaper, DIY-style devices is over-wetting. Rental machines rarely have the vacuum suction power to extract all the water that is absorbed by the carpet. This can lead to unpleasant odours caused by bacterial growth, and when that happens you’ll need to get a professional in as soon as possible to avoid having to shell out for an expensive replacement. At Roffey Cleaning we get the job done properly the first time, and we offer much better value for money than cheaper cleaning companies who use inferior equipment.
Protect the investment you’ve made in your carpets and get in touch with our friendly team today to book a free, no-obligation quote!
How long will my carpets take to dry afterwards?
Can you clean very old or badly stained carpets?
Do you use eco – friendly cleaning products?
Do you offer a free quote?
I have heard that my carpets re-soil quicker following cleaning, is this true?
I have children/pets; will they be affected by cleaning processes/chemicals?
Health and safety is paramount in the cleaning industry. Professional cleaning solutions are tested for their effects on the environment. It is highly recommended that children and pets stay off of a damp carpet until it is completely dry, this will help prevent slip and fall hazards.
How long will my carpet or Sofa take to dry?
What are the differences between the methods of cleaning and which method is best?
Many different methods exist and all cleaning methods are designed to produce good results, each has its place within the carpet cleaning industry. Some methods use water and others more mechanical action. More important however, is whether the employed technician has the required training to carry out the cleaning properly and safely.
How often should I clean my carpets?
Most manufacturers recommend that carpets should be professionally every 12-18 months. Carpets should be cleaned on a regular basis, before they become heavily soiled. Allowing soil to build up will significantly reduce the life of a carpet.